Buttons and triggers

From: Tyler Van Gorder <tvangod@ecst.csuchico.edu>

> (also a small note: It seems kinda silly to have a "trigger button" and a
> regular button. As it was in crossfire.89.3, a trigger button connected to a
> non-trigger door would not open that door...maybe we should make this more
> generic.....so you dont have to worry if your using the right type of button.
> )

Yes, that's my fault :). Reason was that 'normal' buttons, gates and handles
were very state specific. So that when player turns handle it also pushes
button down and that was effect that I didn't want to triggers have.
I thougth fixing buttons so that they could work together, but it would
cause some maps stop working, so I leave them alone. And mixing normal
button and triggers can cause strange effects (OK. It's mapmaker
resbonsibility check those maps.)

If someone fix those, please make it so that gate has count how many
buttons/handles must be turned before gate opens, so that you don't
need use 'firewall burns scroll above button' hacks :). And gate's
animation probably needs to be changed in client/server so that could be
done also now :). I could do it myself, but I don't probably have time :(

 -Tero