Re: Documentation ...

On Mon, 18 Apr 1994, David Cook wrote:

> Hello,
>   Is there any documentation available to help people trying to create maps ?
> I've managed to work out some things from looking at existing maps, but it'd
> be nice to know _all_ of the things that can be done with maps (it's possible
> that crossedit can do things like specifying where an exit goes to, but I
> can't see how). Explanations (somewhere!) of all the fields used in archetypes
> would be nice, as well - there doesn't seem to be any useful documentation
> included in the crossfire-0.90.4-arch package either.

Uh, um, eh, m, documentation, er, yes, I have planned to do
documentation about :).

There is documentation about crossfire in ./doc, and
in http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/Crossfire/.

I think I would be good idea to merge these documenation
into one distributable package done by html pages (I think
www is not a problem because CrossFire works with X and net,
and same does www).

-- <A HREF="http://www.lut.fi/~hevi/">The Page</A> --