cheating

  Who really cares about cheating anyway?  This game isn't
like netrek where cheating makes it easier for you to kill
other players.  By and large, you're competing against
the computer, not each other.  cheating isn't therefore such
a big deal, IMHO.

  If someone wants to ruin the game for themselves by cheating,
let 'em.  They'll soon get bored and quit.  What are they going to
do?  Brag about how they cheated to get to the end of a quest?
"Gee, I did this quest!  Kiss my ass!  (Of course, I cheated)"

  If they do cheat, it doesn't really hurt anything or ruin
the game for everyone else.

  Move LOS to the client!

Regards,

PeterM