Maps

How about changing a word of recall spell, so that player drops all
unpaid items before teleporting? This would fix all those shop bugs.
I just checked and noticed that many shops can be robbed with WOR.
And in Santo Dominions general store you can sell items, and take
them with you without spells. BTW. Keys are only items that I know
which can be used even they are unpaid, so robbing shops aren't
so useful anyway.

I think it would be a good idea, if the map authors put their names
somewhere on map, like done in Nyka, so bugs and ideas concerning
maps could be sent to the right people. Or maybe making book of
maps and them authors to teh City Hall?

Here is some map bugs, which are founded by local players. Most of
them contains cheats getting experience or treasures, so if you
don't like see them, better quit reading ;)

In treasure island lowest level (skeleton level) most generators is
under dungeon floor, so these are invisible to players. I hope this
is a bug and not a feature.

In unnamed town that house with four titans, it's easy get all treasures
with minimal risk. Just let them all out and leave level and cast
invisibility outside the house and go back inside and open gates.
If you were fast enough rest is easy, collect treasures and cast
word of recall ;)

Poffels Pervo Puter's treasures can be get with burning hands wands.
Just kill giants fast so there won't be any skulls. There's a little
risk with giants, but if you try play this 'fair', skulls probably
destroy some (or most) treasures.

Santo Dominion's farmhouse (with chinese dragons) is easy place
get experience even first level players. You need just medium or
large fireball wands and you are perfectly safe. Same problem is
some other maps, where you can kill monsters without any danger.

In the lowest level of the desert keep has also big treasure chamber.
There are many guards, but dimension door is very useful, if don't
like fighting :). The guild's library is another good place abuse
dimension door spell. If I remember right most map where you can
abuse dimension door are made before spell, so maybe time to
update those maps.

-Tero