Re: Death

>I don' think crossedit compiles on my SUn4, since it's based on X11R3.
>(Although I can run X11R5 with no window manager if I
>must at times.)

Petri>Yes, crossedit is developed under X11R5, and no backward compability
Petri>is guranteed for a while.

Crossedit was quite easy to get working under Openwindows 3.0 on a
Sun IPX running Solaris 2.1.
We will be sending patches to frank as soon as rest of our changes are done.
But if anyone needs the changes now I can send then directly.
The changes are minor, one missing function in X11R4 and one behaviour
change in keeping variables of destroyed widgets.

	- mta & jam