Crossfire nee XGolem

A small problem has cropped up here on the campus dealing with golems.

Basically, the tactic is to put a wall between you and the mondo monster
from hell.  Then create a golem and send it around behind the monster.
You get the exp for the golems kill.  the monster ignores the golem.
You Win.

The obvious solution is to have monsters attack golems that are standing next
to them.  If I get around to implementing this I'll send the patch.

--JT
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu