BUG Found

Whenver you scroll back through your inventory with '>' what ever is on
top is viewed as far as stats are concerned as unapplied even when it is
applied, this only occurs if you scroll back with '>' has anyone else
had this problem? Have they been able to fix it? In otherwords HELP!
Also I'm rewriting the save code, and whenever I load a character and
try to insert their inventory back into them the fix_player function
called from insert_ob_in_ob changes there hp.max and sp.max, I can't figure
out why this should happen. Again the operative word is HELP! besides those
two problems I've got working save code, So if you have any suggestions or
fixes please let me know.

Douglas Melamed a.k.a Muckraker, T'anglere
Duke University
EMAIL: mel1@acpub.duke.edu