Re: crossfire 0.86

Eneq wrote:
]> o	A scenic type so one wouldn't have to see the grass etc.

Frank wrote:
>What exactly do you mean?

I refer to what you see in the 'You see:'-window, I don't really like
that you see what is obvious, for ex. the grass.

]> o	Possibility to bind text to bitmaps. Any text bound to a
]> 	bitmap should be overrided by text bound to a map-location.

>The game uses objects.  It doesn't store names in map-locations, but in
>objects.

Couldn't one add names tied to map-locations? I feel that it could
add a nice touch to the atmosphere.

]> o	Magic spells tied to objects? Mjollnir for instance should be
]> 	able to cast lightning. This is a nice feature later when fighters
]> 	will have difficulty learning spells.

>Indeed, I had just that in mind 8)

Suspected that :-).

/Eneq