Re: (ASCEND) Web TV

>From: Stephen Goff <SGoff@nwonline.net>
>
>I have a TNT running 2.1.9 - Web TV users cannot get connected at all on
>this box, but can on 4048's and Total Controls. Any one have any insight on
>what may be happening?

I have a very vague recollection that I may have read something about
webtv in a TNT release note, but don't see any mention in the 7.2,
7.2.3, 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 notes that I have handy. I didn't turn
anything up on esight either, so perhaps I'm dreaming. Still, 2.1.9
is pretty old...

Other than that, compare your answer defaults with those of the 4048.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer