RE: (ASCEND) Unresolved bad unit

Steve,

Is there any useful information from RADIF in the debug screen?  You should
be able to see everything that the Max is trying to do in relationship to
radius.

Also, have you verified that all your settings are correct?  Secret,
chap/pap, etc...

-Troy

** Well I got this far, and I dont mind seeing it on boot up - what happens
** though is that on my bad unit this is the only type of radius
** request that
** is sent.  No actual users get logged in.  Im told by ascend that the
** newer(est) 8.x.x lets you turn that off but I cant tun that version on a
** 4048, and it had major problems for my environment on the 6096's.
**
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
** To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>