RE: (ASCEND) Unresolved bad unit

> Steve,
>
> Did you read the books that came with your Ascend unit?  There *is* a
> section in there that explains what the max is trying to do.
>
> I know you've been on this list long enough to see at least 5 or 6 people
> complain about this, and 10 or 20 people respond back to say that yes, it
> is annoying as hell, but no, there's nothing we can do about it.  Ascend
> refuses to give us the ability turn this annoyance off.

Well I got this far, and I dont mind seeing it on boot up - what happens
though is that on my bad unit this is the only type of radius request that
is sent.  No actual users get logged in.  Im told by ascend that the
newer(est) 8.x.x lets you turn that off but I cant tun that version on a
4048, and it had major problems for my environment on the 6096's.