Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4K/6K CODE

Oh yeah.  Forgot to mention that fact.  That's the main reason why I
mentioned to turn of LQM altogether.  My customer's would complain about
disconnects on some Maxes, but not when they dialed into others.  Soon found
out it was LQM.  You can tell it's LQM if you look at the RADIUS accounting
detail record because you'll see a disconnect cause code of 240.  This
problem turned up in 6.0.2 and up.  Not sure about 8.0.x either.

I think most of the version of the ascend os release notes state lqm is
broken - I dont know if that holds true for the 8.X versions - I had too
many upfront problems post-upgrade that had be downgrade right away again.