(ASCEND) IP/IPX with Pipeline 50

Dear folks,

during the last years I used Pipes 50 a lots of times
for dialup/leasedlines with IP-Routing. Now one of our
salesman gave me the task to connect two offices of
a company with the head-office's Novell4 Server.

I have 3 pipes for that. They need IPX-Routing as well
as IP-Routing.

My idea is to set up the server's pipe with two
connection-profiles so the other two boxes can dialin.
And to set up some static routes for IP-Routing. But
whatabout IPX? Can I define static routes for IPX?
I never even touched IPX but I know they have those
1-Byte Network-Numbers I know from routing IPX with
Cisco.

Can anyone help or give me a hint?

Regards,
Sascha