RE: (ASCEND) Re: PPTP on Max 6K

We're successfully doing MS VPN between 98/2k clients and a 2k server
without any special config on our Maxen.  I don't think you'll have a
problem implementing this.

Unless I miss my guess, the PPTP option on the Max is for creating a VPN
connection between the Max and another host/router, and putting each of the
dialup connections on that VPN by default.

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle
  iPlus Internet Services