(ASCEND) Ascend Pipeline Equip 4 Sale

The following equipment has become available as we move to DSL services.
All equipment has been cleaned up, set back to factory defaults, and
retested.  Includes accessories as noted for each item:

P50-U, PS, Reference manual   $200

P75-1UBRI (Pots inop) so selling for price of P50, PS, User & Ref Guide   $225

P50-1UBRI, Newer version w/POTS, Eligible for free Secure Access from Ascend
           Includes PS, User & Ref Guide, ISDN & Ethernet Cable, CDs  $245

P50-1UBRI, Newer version w/POTS, Eligible for free Secure Access from Ascend
           PS, User & Ref Guide, ISDN & Ethernet Cable, CDs, Null Adaptor,
Orig Pkg  $250
           (Several of these available)

P75-1UBRI w/Pots, PS, User/Ref Guide, ISDN & Ethernet Cable, CDs, Null
Adaptor   $ 325

P130-UBRI-FT1, T1 router (ISDN backup Channel), PS, User Guide   $ 625

We accept All Major Credit Cards, can do FedEx COD as well.  Equipment
warrantied 30 days. Shipping not included in the selling cost quoted.  Can
be shipped per your needs.

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
            Voice: (402) 339-5609