(ASCEND) Max stop/reset

Hi,
I have a max 4000 system revision:  febk.m40 6.1.7 withj both an IDSL
card and two analog modem card. It happen that sometimes it reset or, very
bad, it hang up woth all four leds turned on. Anyone know something about
that ? Should I upgrade to a newest software release ?

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			| Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
                                ,,,
                               (o o)