Re: (ASCEND) COMPLETE BULLSHIT

it's a software bug--happens to 4048's too.

this happened to me too somewhere in 6.1.x--never happened in six months
running 6.0.10.

they told me it was fixed in 7.0.something so i upgraded--then it did it
again two weeks later.  this only happened to the first one in the
group--it gets the heaviest load.  then they emailed me 7.0.21e4--never
happened again.  you would think the patch would be in 7.0.22.

i was just thinking about upping to 7.0.22 myself... maybe not now.  let
us know what support sez--tia

i also asked if boxes running 7.x are compatible with ones on 6.x (like
for stacking) but the guy implied he is only allowed to answer one
question per call--lucent cracking the whip.  emailed the question but
never got an answer.  grrrr...