Re: (ASCEND) Quick Disconnects on MAX 6248?

Hi,

In article <73be7bb6234e@news.allcon.net> you wrote:

>I have a max 6248 with 7.0.3 and alot of my customers have been complaining
>that they keep getting disconnected several times before they can stay
>online for any good length of time.

Are the user connecting with V.90? If so, you might want to upgrade
to 7.0.4 which includes new modem code (if I remember right). You
might also want to check if LQM is enabled, we had similar problems
with LQM and certain modems before we turned it off for good.

Olli

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>