(ASCEND) Pipeline 130 NVRAM Full

Greetings,

I don't have an Ascend (never touched one, in fact), but I have a friend
who has a Pipeline 130 that he inherited at his new job.  It apparently is
out of warranty and the documents are nowhere to be found.  He is trying to
change the firewall configuration and gets a NVRAM full message.  I've
checked on deja.com after searching that useless Lucend (loose ends?) site
and found the following fix to clear NVRAM:

fclear,fsave,nvram

Unfortunately, this doesn't appear to be the exact syntax to do this.  Can
someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance

Rick Rountree  <--- Portmaster user but trying to help an Ascend guy
Dundee Internet Services