(ASCEND) Max Disconnects

 I have a Max 4004 running ver 7.0.3 Since we installed this unit we have
been getting complaints of quick disconnects. In checking out the
complaints,
I determined that the unit was disconnecting calls after 2 minutes of no
activity. I had a few users set their e-mail to auto-check every two minutes
and they all reported no disconnects as long as the kept the email app
open.

I have checked Ethernet/Answer/Session Options and have the Idle setting
at 1800 seconds. Is there another idle timeout that I could be missing?

Jim Sewell, President
Altamaha Internet Services
Hazlehurst, GA  31539
jwsewell@altamaha.net