Re: (ASCEND) Can't get Max1800 to accept modem calls on *some* lines...

"John T. Farmer" writes:
- I have a Max1800 setup with several BRIs and the digital modem card in it.
- Initially, we were using it only for ISDN dial-ins and later added the
- modem card.  Now I'm trying to get to it to accept analog calls as well
- as digital (hopefully to the same number).  So far, of the 3 BRIs I've
- connected for testing, it will accept modem calls on one of them, but
- not the others.  I've been over the configuration, read everything I could
- find on the Ascend site, even searched the archives of the list...

	I ran into this a few months ago..

	Make sure that your BRI's are configured _without_ EKTS.
I found that having EKTS enabled allowed only the lead channel
of the BRI to accept an analog call, but the secondary channel
could not.  Once EKTS was removed from the BRI configuration,
all worked as expected.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
  "First I work the wood until it is smooth. Then I oil it until it is dark.