(ASCEND) Pipe75 Problems

I have a Pipeline 75 that I'm having a bit of problems with.  It is above
the 722xxx serial number (actual SN: is 8107896) so I tried loading the Big
Loads (about 1 Meg in Size - to erase the flash), then reloading with
b2.p75 loads.  No matter what, when going back and restarting the unit it
comes up with this Error:

 Power-On Self Test
        Halted:
       CONFIGURE UNIT!

This is in the 1st Window, via Hyperterm, all other windows that you could
tab to are ??  ?? (empty basically).

What I've tried:
Nindy Procedures (Jumpered P1, EF/DF, load large file, reload P2.p75 -
various versions)
Escape Sequence [-[+ (non-jumpered) to load various firmwares at CK

Tloadcode Procedure (and just Tload) -->> can't find the tftp server I'm
running
Pipeline Companion -->> Doesn't find the unit

I'm really at a loss as to what to try next!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I've had 10x's as much problems with
these *newer* units with larger flash than I've ever had with pre-722xxxx
units.

Any Ideas at all?
******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net