RE: (ASCEND) PRI configuration(2'nd)

Takashi,

There aren't any hard and fast rules about PRI configuration in the US.  All
my PRI are configured the same, except for switch type.

NTI/ESF/B8ZS
NI-2/ESF/B8ZS
AT&T/ESF/B8ZS

We don't need to set any of the other options, such as buildout and FDL,
though I've heard of people getting slightly better performance by tweaking
the buildout.

You're best bet for configuring a PRI in the US, is to wait until you're
here, then talk to the telco and ask them how they've configured things.

G'luck,

Troy