(ASCEND) PL75 Upgrades

Hi,

I'm looking into software upgrades for P75's, and I noticed that a few of
the P75's that I will need to be upgrading are of the "old" series with
the old serial number and such. I can't seem to find a straight answer
anywhere on if I can do a load of a b2*.p75 image onto these, or if I have
to just use the newest version of the b.p75 (which appears to be 6.0.13).
One more thing: what is the newest version of the software that I dare
run on any of the Pipelines? Are the 7.3.x series stable? Or should I
stick with 6.x series? Thanks for any recommendations/advice!

--
Nate Carlson <carlson@real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700