(ASCEND) Problem with menu starting PPP on TNT

I am trying to setup a TNT to have a menu (from RADIUS) that has an
option to start PPP.  Some people don't know how (or just can't) setup
their PPP client to do PAP.

I set it up just like the example in the "Ascend MAX TNT Network
Configuration Guide" page B-8, but I get "Requested Service Not
Authorized" from the TNT when I select the PPP menu option.  I have PPP
enabled in the terminal server section too.

Any ideas?  Or will this just not work?
--
Chris Adams <cadams@ro.com> - System Administrator
Renaissance Internet Services - IBS Interactive, Inc.