(ASCEND) Strange (non) routing problem

I've got a strange routing problem. I've got a DSLTNT
at a central office, connected to a SDSL pipeline at a
remote POP. On the remote POP ethernet sits another
DSLTNT, which connects people via other SDSL
pipelines. I'm running Frame-Relay over the central to
remote connection. It looks like this:

 eth	     SDSL/FR	   Ether	  SDSL/FR
 -----DSLTNT---------Pipe---------DSLTNT-------
     Central			  Remote |-------

The TNT's are not hooked together because they have
16port SDSL cards, which do not support this. The
remote TNT is sending the routing information for the
pipelines behind its SDSL lines onto the ethernet, but
these routes are *NOT* showing up in the Pipeline
routing table, and it is therefore not sending them
over its WAN link to the central TNT. Routing (ripv2)
is turned on both on the ethernet and on the WAN (the
Pipeline does send the route to the central TNT on its
local ethernet). I'm at a loss as to why this is not
working. Any ideas ?

Thanks for any pointers.

					/AWF