(ASCEND) FireWall Software?

I'm in a position - well let's say I did, to purchase the Ascend Firewall
Software Package.  This package is being sold by a person that had
purchased it (or obtained free as part of the Ascend promotion) the
software with a Pipe50.  The question becomes, is the Firewall product for
a P50 same as P130?  Can I use this software with any Ascend Product?  I
understand that once I open it, I would be calling Ascend to get the Hash
Code (evidently) for the unit that I would be  installing the Firewall
software on since their Hash Codes are always serialized.

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
            Voice: (402) 339-5609