(ASCEND) V.90 Rx Rate

Hi,

We have a small issue with a couple of our Maxen (a 4060 with TAOS 6.1.3,
and a 4030 with 7.0.1).

Incoming v90 connections to both boxes always show an Rx rate of 28800,
whereas as far as I was aware, the v90 standard specified the backchannel
rate at theoretically 33600, or perhaps 31200 in real world situations.

Previously, when one of the above boxes had TAOS 5.0Apxx (which only
supported k56flex), backchannel rates for 56k-class connections would
typically be 31200bps.

Anyone else seen/heard of this? Any solutions, or is that "just the way it
is"?

TIA,

Nick.