Re: (ASCEND) mix of 12/16 modemcards

It all depends, The cards pull different power and if I remember correctly if you are only going to
populate the box with 4 cards then you should be able to populate the chassis w/ mix matching cards.

You won't be able to fully populate a box because it will draw to much power and most like kill the box.

Jason

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 03:27:20PM +0100, Peter Winker stated

> 	Our local Ascend-reseller told me that
> 	i can have a mix of 12-port and 16-port
> 	Kflex/V90 Modems in a MAX4000.
>
> 	Is he right ?