Re: (ASCEND) Modem usage

What measurement max K do you recomend. Right now we use MRTG to graph our
router (gateway) and have it set to 1544K. Not quite sure what the Ascend
boxes would entail. Also if MRTG is already installed do I just rename the
current router config files and change it for the Ascend boxes.
Thanks again guys.
Rob Smarzik
RJS Online Services