(ASCEND) Re: Ascend Max to Pipe NAT question

Actually, that is exactly what I have done. I have setup a local profile in
the Max but still no go.

Below is what I got from pppif:

PPPIF-34: vj comp on
PPPIF-34: _initAuthentication
PPPIF-34: auth mode 1
PPPIF-34: PAP auth, outgoing
PPPIF-34: Link Is up.
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 0
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 0
PPPIF-34: LCP Opened, local 'max002', remote ''
PPPIF-34: _openAuthentication
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 1
PPPIF-34: Auth Opened
PPPIF-34: Remote hostName is ''
PPPIF-34: prep MP bundle for
PPPIF-34: using profile hostname max002
PPPIF-34: authOpenedContinue
PPPIF-34: prep MP bundle for
PPPIF-34: using profile hostname max002
PPPIF-34: new MP bundle
PPPIF-34: First channel, MpID 233
PPPIF: Assigning vjInfo (B05D9300) and bncpInfo(B0596A40)
PPPIF-34: CBCP Opened
PPPIF-34: pppMpSendNeg Pkt
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegTimeout layer 4
PPPIF-34: opening CCP
PPPIF-34: pppMpSendNeg Pkt
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegTimeout layer 6
PPPIF-34: opening IPNCP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
PPPIF-34: pppMpSendNeg Pkt
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegTimeout layer 4
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 6
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 4
PPPIF-34: pppMpSendNeg Pkt
PPPIF-34: pppMpSendNeg Pkt
PPPIF-34: pppMpNegUntimeout last 0 layer 4
PPPIF-34: IPNCP Opened to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
PPPIF-34: _pppClose called
PPPIF-233: pppMpNegUntimeout last 1 layer 0
PPPIF-34: cleanup pass

Any ideas,

Thanks.

Daniel