(ASCEND) MaxDial - Radius authentication problem

Hello,

I'm using MaxDial to use the modems in my max 2012 (feik.m20
version 6.0.24) as a modempool.

That works well, while I'm using no authentication, or global
password authentication to give access to my modems.

I'm using a radius-server and want to control the access per user
with this server. Therefore I made userprofiles like the following.

user Password = "password"
	User-Service = "Dialout-Framed-User",
	Ascend-Dialout-Allowed = Dialout-Allowed

But it seems, this is not enough. As soon as I'm using user
authentication on the max, the maxdialport isn't able to connect to
the max's modems.

The radius-server works, it's handling all other IP-dialins/outs too.

Maybe someone can help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert Koruna <robert.koruna@tiwag.co.at>