Re: (ASCEND) RE: connecting from MAX4k to P50 using NAT

I have configured several profile (in RADIUS for the Max4k) to dial out to
remote P50/P75 (not running NAT though) and they all working fine. I
bascially do the same for this P50 (running NAT). Here is the profile:

client-out      Password ="ascend", User-Service = Dialout-Framed-User
        User-Name = "max002",
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = MPP,
        Ascend-Dial-Number = "9xxxxxxx",
        Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-PAP,
        Ascend-Send-Passwd ="xxxxxx",
        Framed-Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
        Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-64K,
        Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 1,
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 60

and both P50 and Max4k were set to be able to ans/orig the call.
and the P50 has a delicated IP address too.

Any ideas?

Daniel