Re: (ASCEND) P50 DHCP Server Configuration

Upgrading to 6.1.19 resolves the DHCP problem, however it creates
another problem. I can no longer access my shared drives on the remote
server with NAT turned on. Everything else (email,Http, telnet etc) is
fine. If I sniff what going on it has a problem with the NETBIOS level.
Has anyone else seen this problem??

Thanx,

Dave