(ASCEND) P50 DHCP Server Configuration

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the P50 (rev 6.1.7) as a DHCP server. It allocates
the first IP address in the Pool, to the first client that asks for it,
but no more after that. Its also using NAT, which all works fine. The
DHCP config is so far:-

DHCP Spoofing=Yes
DHCP PNP Enabled=Yes
Always Spoof=Yes
IP Group 1=10.0.0.1/8
Group 1 Count=20

Doing a 'show dhcp address' shows the addresses getting allocated into
the pool, but when you reboot the second Win95 client or renew IPconfig,
it doesnt get an IP address from the pool. If I set 'Validate IP=Yes',
it wont allocate any IP addresses at all (even to the first win95
client).Is there anything obvious Im missing??

Ta,

Dave