(ASCEND) WANTED: *cheap* M2K or M4K for UK use

As part of some hacking around we are doing, we have had a PRI
line installed and now I need something to throw on the end of it
for some testing. As we are only a lowly start-up and this is not
for a commercial service, but for generic development work (like
open source RADIUS, pptp etc.) - we need a box that will take PRI
for generic IP POP use. One only.

I am very used to the 4K boxes from my past life, and so I thought
I would start there. a Max 2000 would probably be fine also.

We can buy (as a "reseller") an ISDN only 4K for about 3500 pounds
(or less if I haggle) as Ascend appear to be end-of-lining them
from a marketed product standpoint, so if anyone can better that
price we would like to hear from you.

If anyone from Ascend is reading this and has one under their desk
that they use as a heater in the winter - we would give it a good
home, and you get "contributed by ..." coverage where possible.

(Modem cards optional, but welcome).

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy