(ASCEND) Re: IPv6 question

hi,

	IPv6 is a necessary move and a wise one at that. I think this is
something we should begin to look for in choosing our products and rating
them with competition. Cisco IOS has beta code available, and dual stacks
are available from linux/openbsd/freebsd/netbsd/winnt/etc. I agree it is
not in full production, but it must be considered a serious issue. The
draft for IPv6 allocation has been submitted, and its only a matter of
time before ARIN and pTLAs has authority to assign/allocate network blocks
to downstreams. Are you ready ?
	If my terminal servers are not ready to handle this, I would
consider using one of the free unixes to begin testing. This makes the
current market a step behind. This is certainly not an issue to bypass.

.truman.boyes.