From: Randy Smith <ascend@lewiscounty.com>
To: ascend-users@bungi.com <ascend-users@bungi.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 11:23 PM
Subject: (ASCEND) MAX 4048, Channelized T1 and last 8 channels fail...

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have a Max 4048 using two channelized T1s. The first 24 ports have worked
great for months. Last month we added a second T1, and the first 16 ports
work good. Now that we're beginning to load the second T1 during peak hours
we've noticed that the MAX is producing busy signals even though I have 8
ports still open. Port 1 through 40 appear to work great. Any thoughts as to
why I'd lose the last 8 constantly? I'm thinking that the telco may have
failed to build my hunt group correctly. Everything appears to be configured
correctly on my end. Any way I check to see if it's the MAX that's producing
the busy and not the telco? Also, this is a standard busy, not a fast busy.