Re: (ASCEND) TAOS 7.0.1 for TNT?

Hello, Jesse
	I have four max6000 running 7.0.1(ebixk.m60) for one month.
They are running ospf and stacking just as your enviroment.
Here are less than 50 users in all 4 max6000. I don't know why they
reboot every day even serveral hours. The max6000s generate so
many fatal error and warning.
	I don't know how many users in your system. Is it difference
between E1 software and T1 software?
Any idea?
Thanks

wanthern