(ASCEND) IIS NT Web server behind a Pipeline 75 NAT router ?

I just installed NT WS 4.0 on a PC here at home. I would like to test
out my PWS IIS for NT, and have folks connect to it from the outside..

In my experience tho, NAT when using Singlr IP addr acts like a
firewall for outside clients trying to reach a PC.  For Quake2 for
instance, I have to map a static port for folks to "see" the router..

OK, does anyone here know what ports TCP and/or UDP I would have to
static map, in order for outside folks to see the Web server on my
PC..  I only have 1 static IP address and I NAT it to two client
machines..

Many thanks,

--  John