(ASCEND) Pipeline CRC Errors

I've had my Pipeline 130 for well over a year.  It ran a dedicated ISDN for
a little over a year with no problems.  A few months ago I upgraded to 256k
FR and I've started getting these CRC errors and collisions.  I've had the
telco test the lines a few times and they can never find any problems on
their end.

I just upgraded to 6.1.5 to see if that fixed anything, so far it doesn't
seem to have helped.  I was hoping that someone could give me some ideas
what to try next.

I also had a PM2ER and csu/dsu on here and it showed errors too.  I really
think it's in the phone lines, but when they test things they can't find
any problems on their end *sigh*

Thanks,

Susie