Re: (ASCEND) RADIUS user file script.

> If anyone is interested, I have created a short perl script that extracts users
> from a MySQL database - using an SQL server means easy access for web and ODBC a
> pplications
>
> :)

 Yes in deedy!  I would love to see it. We are looking at moving to using a database instead of our dbm and UNIX passwd file.

 Thanks

     Nicole

> On 28-Jan-98 Devin Ganger wrote:
> >On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Shaun Ledford wrote:
> >
> >> Has anyone writen a perl script that will add/delete users from radius'
> >> user file?
> >
> >Oddly enough, this is a project I am going to be tackling in the next
> >couple of days, now that I've proven my new-found ability to program in
> >Perl under fire.
> >
> >I was planning in the ubiquitous CGI wrappers, so that my Web-happy
> >coworkers can do the job with half the options and double the time
> >wasted whilst I wiz along on my commandline, but if someone else has
> >already done the work, I'd not mind saving myself the trouble (or at
> >least having some sources to look at).
> >
> >If no one else has done this yet and would be interested in my efforts
> >once they're written, let me know.
> >
> >--
> >Devin L. Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
> >Chief Systems Administrator
> >Premier1 Internet Services

 webmistress@webweaver.net   |\ __ /|   (`\   http://www.webweaver.net/
 webmistress@webmistress.org | o_o  |__  ) )  http://www.webmistress.org/
 nicole@dangermouse.org     //      \\        http://www.dangermouse.org/
 *******          I am your worst nightmare!
  * *****                   - I am your best fantasy!
   * * *                                   I am a lesbian!
      *
* I'm sorry, But I can't promote you to "prima donna" unless you can
  demonstrate a few more serious personality disorders.
* "I Can Mumble"
* Sure, but can you do it with disdain for all of humanity? - Dilbert..