Re: (ASCEND) ISDN dial out problem/q.931 tracing

On Wed, Jan 28, 1998 at 11:21:32AM -0800, Kevin A. Smith wrote:

> I've seen one recently, but I don't recall where it was! There must also
> be Q.931 docs available for free somewhere?

*PSSSST*

For those who need it ftpsearch is the tool of choice. Get the PS
version if you can, the .asc is not of much use.

Beware that supplying this stuff on the net is half-illegal or at least
of unclear legality. While the ITU had a freely accessible Gopher- and
later WWW-Server through the good old days and third parties burnt whole
CD-ROMs from this stuff the documents are under copyright. They are for
sure here and there on the net and most people who have them simply have
them since '94 but beware. If you're making relevant amounts of money out
off this stuff it's not that hard to pay the SF 25 to the ITU.

--

Kanther-Line: PGP SSH IDEA MD5 GOST RIPE-MD160 3DES RSA FEAL32 RC4

| o |               \\\- Brain Inside -///                   | o |
| o | Andre' Beck (ABPSoft) beck@ibh-dd.de XLink PoP Dresden | o |