Re: (ASCEND) RADIUS user file script.

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Shaun Ledford wrote:

> Has anyone writen a perl script that will add/delete users from radius'
> user file?

Oddly enough, this is a project I am going to be tackling in the next
couple of days, now that I've proven my new-found ability to program in
Perl under fire.

I was planning in the ubiquitous CGI wrappers, so that my Web-happy
coworkers can do the job with half the options and double the time
wasted whilst I wiz along on my commandline, but if someone else has
already done the work, I'd not mind saving myself the trouble (or at
least having some sources to look at).

If no one else has done this yet and would be interested in my efforts
once they're written, let me know.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
Chief Systems Administrator