Re[2]: (ASCEND) Merit RADIUS and Shared Profiles

Other than the fact that I have to restart the radius demon everytime I
make a change to the users file it has been fine.  I looked at Access
Control first, but I am was not interested in paying for a modest hack
of a freeware product.

I will direct this at Kevin.  Along with everyones gripes about OSPF
(which we have put off now for a year) when will this shared profiles
issue be resolved.  The feature is documented in the manual that came
with my first MAX from November of 1995.  I know that I am echoing the
complaints of everyone else on the list, but is unreasonable to wait two
years for an correct implementation of features advertised as a reason
to go with Ascend rather than anyone else.

My $0.02.

Robert C. Tranter
Crusoe Communications, Inc.
973-882-1022