Re: (ASCEND) pipe75 is not getting 2 dial channels.

At 22:06 1998/01/27 +0200, o.g. Ofer Greenberg wrote:
>i installed a pipeline 75 over one of my my costomers
>but never succeeded to get 2 channels up !!

>i am working with cisco on the remote side.

you cannot do DBA:
1> when you call the cisco
   until ascend fixes the pipeline to not require
   Ascend MPP or BACP in order to make its calculations,

2> when you call the cisco
   when using Pipeline software that doesn't
   support the final BACP spec

3> when you call the cisco
   with any cisco code that does not support BACP.

you might be able to do DBA if:
1> the cisco calls the ascend
   (it can do DBA without silly protocol extensions)

2> you get the latest 6.0 code for the pipeline,
   and code for the cisco to support BACP

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D