Re: (ASCEND) Firmware upgrade ??

 This has happened to me only a few times, Usually it's because the
down-load of the OS Image was corrupt, I've suggested several times that
Ascend supply a md5sum text file of the qualities of the images, That way
you can compare and see if the image you got was the same image on the FTP
site.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access