Re: (ASCEND) Ascend RADIUS with NIS/NIS+?

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Devin Ganger wrote:

Hello,

> How will this affect our RADIUS usage?  Does the Ascend RADIUS demon
> play nicely with NIS/NIS+?  What are some of the NIS domain design
> considerations I need to think about before we go too far down the
> trail?

We're running two Ascend RADIUS-Server together with NIS on our SGI-Boxes.
We've one NIS-Domain and there is no trouble with this setup.

Bye,
        Thorleif

Thorleif Wiik
Rechenzentrum
Fachhochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin

Tel   : 030-50192864 (work)
	030-21750915 (privat)

mailto://twiik@fhtw-berlin.de
http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/twiik/