(ASCEND) Password Field my not be blank...:-(

Hi !

every time i change a profile without Rec + Send auth info, the max
requests a passwort to save this profile. My setting in ethernet/answer
ppp options (Recv Auth= Either).

If i put this field to none, than i can save the profile and afterwards
i have to go back to Ethernet/Answer/PPP Options a change Recv Auth from
none back to either..

Please could anyone at ascend put this bug out of the firmware. It makes
me and many other users really angry, takes time etc...
(I expect this to be released not only in Release 11.X, coming out
on x-mas 1999 :-)

Winfried