RE: (ASCEND) K56 flex modem card for MAX1800

My first inclination would be to check whether the correct Ascend OS has
been loaded onto the MAX 1800 (it has to have a "k" for 56Klex modem
cards...bik.m18 for example).

--
$$$/\$$$   Gordon Mackenzie
$$/  \$$   Test Department, Ascend Communications, Inc.

           "Ave, Ascend, probaturi te salutamus"